Customer Covid Guidelines
It is our priority to keep our customers and staff safe and make your visit as pleasurable as possible.
Therefore, we ask you to follow the guidelines below:
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser between each appointment.
- Please try not to be late for your appointment as we must run with strictly allocated slots to minimise unnecessary contact.
- You are required to wear the mask provided whilst in Salon, this is compulsory, however, may be removed when seated.
- We will provide all PPE and sanitisation for your protection.
- On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided at the reception desk.
- Refreshments will be served in disposable paper cups.
- After your appointment, please book your next visit at reception and remove your PPE, disposing of it in the bin provided.
- Where possible we recommend payment to be made by card.
- We ask that clients attend their appointments alone where possible.
- Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating
Thank you for your cooperation.
Download the latest Customer Covid Guidelines – Click Here